News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Austin Steals Things! Help!

Started by Trigga52, March 05, 2013, 01:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

He followed me and my friend gman to /warp skeltonspawn and stole all my things then made me fall in lava so it looked like i lost it but i didn't. please ban him or get my stuff back from him!

Jizomeo

Quote from: Trigga52 on March 05, 2013, 01:43:57 PM
He followed me and my friend gman to /warp skeltonspawn and stole all my things then made me fall in lava so it looked like i lost it but i didn't. please ban him or get my stuff back from him!
I saw the whole thing.... Ok you took his items when he died from skele and then you fell in lava to burn his items and lie that he pushed you in when you did it your self, then you say Austin took your stuff when you purposely fell in the lava burning your stuff. Don't lie I saw the whole thing

Trigga52

im not lieing! and have staff deal with it...not his friend! >:( :(

Jizomeo

Quote from: Trigga52 on March 06, 2013, 08:31:09 AM
im not lieing! and have staff deal with it...not his friend! >:( :(
you are lying I saw the whole thing

iLiviDzZ

Can we please not have an arguement, we need evidence of him stealing the items. If not then no action can be taken
poop comes out of my butt